Movement Mortgage and The Purple House Real Estate Group under the brokerage of ERA Sellers and Buyers Real Estate presenting their first free Housing Fair at The Park!
About This Local Event at Tierras Del Este:
Movement Mortgage and The Purple House Real Estate Group along with other vendors are sponsoring their first free Housing Fair on Saturday, October 19th from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm at Rainbow Vista Park located at 3001 Rich Beam, El Paso TX 79938.
(Check out list of vendors at the bottom of this article)
This event, titled “Housing Fair at The Park.” Aims to provide essential education, resources and industry support to homeowners, tenants, landlords, home sellers and home buyers.
Homeowners will receive information on how to keep up with their homes and will have the opportunity to meet vendors that can help them improve or upgrade their current home features, like upgrade to granite counter tops, install new light fixtures, replace their garage doors, repaint walls, replace carpets and more. A mortgage lender will be onsite in case a homeowner would like to know what their options are when refinancing.
Tenants or neighbors currently renting, will have the opportunity to ask any questions they have directly to an experienced property manager. They can ask about their rights and obligations as tenants, what little book to get to find out the laws and obligations for landlords and tenants, and if they are looking to move because their lease is expiring, they will be able to get a list of other available homes for rent on the area. A mortgage lender will be onsite in case you want to compare your rent payment with a mortgage payment.
Landlords will have the opportunity to speak with an experienced property manager that will be able to provide a free market analysis for their rental property, give information about the process when renting out a home and during this event only, any new property management agreement signed will receive a free month for property management fees. A mortgage lender will be present in case you would like to get information on how to purchase more investment properties and increase your portfolio.
Home sellers will receive a free market analysis for their property and a free handbook explaining the selling process from start to finish. Any home seller that sign a listing agreement with any of the eight Realtors® part of The Purple House Real Estate Group during this event, will receive a 1% credit/discount and instead of paying 6% commission will pay only 5%. A mortgage lender will be present to show you the different programs available to home sellers planning to purchase another home.
Home Buyers have a lot to gain as well! They will receive a free buyer’s handbook that will guide them on the right direction achieving the American Dream of owning a home. A mortgage lender will be onsite to help buyers figure out what their purchase power is and what monthly payment they can get approved for. All the information available is Free and any Realtor® from our team will be happy to represent you when buying a resale home or a brand-new home. By the way, home buyers don’t have to pay anything to our Realtors®…Yes you will be represented for FREE.
The Purple House Real Estate Group hopes to empower and provide direction, with the help of all the real estate related vendors that will be providing free information during this free housing fair event.
The vendors helping families during this event are many and for all type of needs. So if you have the need for some repairs or want some estimates to fix your home, this event is for you. Are looking for any of the following?
• Mortgage Company
• Title Company
• Realtor Buyer Agent
• Realtor Seller Agent
• Property Manager
• Home Inspector
• Air Conditioning Company
• Roofing Company
• Full Remodeling and repairs company
• Home Insurance Company
• Carpet Cleaning Company
• Swimming pool Company
• Custom Shutters Company
• Solar Panel Company
• Weed and Poop Scooper
• Water Softener Company
During this housing fair, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about various housing-related topics including:
• Mortgage Programs (FHA, Conventional, VA, Private Money, Second VA, and Investment Lending)
• Title work and how to receive a clean home title. What to do if an owner die without a Will.
• Why it is a good idea to be represented when purchasing a home, even if it is a brand-new home from a builder.
• Why it is best to list with a Realtor and what are the responsibilities of the owner and real estate agent when listing a home for sale.
• Ask a property manager how to get the best tenants and avoid problems.
• What is the price for a home inspection and what is covered?
• Air conditioning company will provide service packages at great prices. Free estimates to convert to refrigerated air.
• Free roof check-up and estimate. Prevent leaks or repair leaks.
• Free estimate to make an addition, remodel a bathroom or kitchen?
• Save some money and get a free home and auto insurance quote.
• Free Estimates for home repairs, from installing a fan, replacing a water-heater to repainting the whole house.
• Free Carpet Cleaning estimates.
• Free estimate to build a swimming pool.
• Increase the value of your home with custom wood shutters.
• Reduce your electric bill with Solar Energy Panels
• Have a clean yard! Pull weeds and scoop the poop for a low price.
• Free Credit Check.
This event is to help our community in general and answer all the attendee’s questions. We hope to see and help as many people as possible.
Thanks to all the vendors that are helping us with the Housing Fair at The Park Event.
Escrow Officer | Guillermo “Willie” Bautista | 915-593-7200
CSR Home Improvements | Carlos & Sandra Hernandez | 915-262-5756
Insurance Agent | Mercedes Ruiz | 915-860-1000 | www.farmersagent.com/mruiz1
Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning | Elizabeth Rosales | 915-373-0321 | elpasotx.heavensbest.com
Solar Smart Living | Karla Alferez | 915-929-2640 | www.SolarSmartLiving.com
Roofing and Construction | A.J. Trujillo | 915-996-6616
El Paso Water Softeners | Berenice Contreras | 915-307-9183 | www.elpasowatersofteners.com
Texas Home Inspector | Rudy Preciado | 915-822-4992 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Shutters and Kitchen Cabinets | Alejandro Ramirez | 915-401-5361