Buy a Home in El Paso TX and Fort Bliss Area Helping Sellers and Buyers - El Paso Realtors®
Our team of local experts is ready to guide you through the home-buying process. We are committed to fast, professional, and courteous service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home buying process. Our trained and licensed Realtors® are experts in El Paso’s real estate market and are prepared to help you find the right home and get the best price possible.
Things to consider when buying a home.
- Needs & Wants: There are no perfect homes. Although there are plenty of homes available in our current market in the Sun City and Fort Bliss area, you will need to decide what is important to you. And find a home for sale that has all your needs and be prepared to compromise on some of your wants on your wish list.
- Decide on a price or monthly payment: The best way to do it is to get pre-approved for a loan and not only pre-qualified. The lender will give you a letter with the maximum loan amount they will allow but be honest with yourself and decide the monthly payment that you would be comfortable with.
- Choose the right home: Are you buying for the long term and this purchase will be your last home? Or are you buying this home short-term and you planning on selling and buying another one in 5-10 years? Are you sure you want stairs if it is your last home? Choose a home that you are prepared to keep for a while, and that will be reasonable to afford. Consider your monthly utility bills, HOA fees, and/or repairs.
- New or Resale: You will be able to find about 2,400 residential properties for sale in El Paso area, and about 50% are brand new homes ready to move in or to be built. The rest are resale homes in established neighborhoods, foreclosures that the banks are selling, short sales from owners trying to get out of their mortgages, HUD homes or foreclosed FHA insured mortgages, etc… So, you will need to decide if a new home or resales are the best option for you. Is El Paso TX your last move or will you be here for only a few years before you get transfer again? This question could decide if you purchase a new home or a resale home in an established neighborhood.
- Currently (August 2023) The inventory of distressed properties is almost non existent.
We will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the buying process and/or about the benefits that our clients receive when using The Purple House Real Estate Group. We will commit and focus on helping you find and purchase your new home. Feel free to reach out to us when you are ready to get all your real estate questions answered.
We represent home buyers with any home builder when purchasing their dream home. And if you need to sell before buying, we will provide you with a free market analysis to sell your current house for the highest possible profit in the least amount of time, and we will make it with the least amount of stress for everyone.